New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I need you to find me an ammunition mod.

Anyway it add quite a few new ammo types to the game. Ammo like depleted uranium and incendiary to all calibers.

I had used it a long time ago but got rid of it I don't know why and now I can't remember what it was called.

Hope you find it or a mod like it. Please and thank you.

I don't remember any mod doing all of that but I remember Caliberx http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39981 has a lot of ammo types. I think the update version is with the A world of pain Patches, but that hasn't been updated after Honest Hearts was released.

CaliberX says it doesn't add new ammo types but new calibers. ( I use CaliberX anyway)

It was an ammo mod that added incendiary ammo round to lots of calibers and depleted uranium to Anti-Material rifles and other large guns. IT added I think about 7 or 8 new ammo types. I can only remember Dp Uranium, Incendiary and I think there was a pulse type ammo also. It wasn't a super popular mod iirc.

Anyway it add quite a few new ammo types to the game. Ammo like depleted uranium and incendiary to all calibers.

I had used it a long time ago but got rid of it I don't know why and now I can't remember what it was called.

This looks like it's probably it: Ammunition Overhaul

This looks like it's probably it: Ammunition Overhaul

I can safely say this is the mod. Thank you! :thumbsup:

hello everyone, i have a question that ive been wondering is possible. Is there a way to play my xbox 360 save file on my pc version of new vegas and vice versa?? there are some awesome modded guns for pc that my friend wants to use on xbox but idk how to do it but i here from others it is possible.

hello everyone, i have a question that ive been wondering is possible. Is there a way to play my xbox 360 save file on my pc version of new vegas and vice versa?? there are some awesome modded guns for pc that my friend wants to use on xbox but idk how to do it but i here from others it is possible.

console modding is not supported here.

here's the page with the rules in case you wanted to know

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/369524-console-modding-is-not-supported-here/