New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you find the mod that does the font effect for this (the ammo, hp, condition, compass style, and the caution warning at the top) I know the rest is project nevada

I know i asked before but that was Asuka hud, this is a different type

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/40040-1-1296812767.jpg

Edited by gobind21

Is there a mod for a claymore mine?

EDIT

also looking for a mod to replace dogs,similar how there was one to replace Dog from FO3 with a more military look to them,he had med kits on a harness kind of deal

I just ont like the look of the Cyberdogs and Rex so I want to replace them and the dogs the NCR uses Any help?

Edited by Azrael120782

So far Azrael no claymore mines of yet, there was a mod in the works that would include them however it will likely work more like an other explosive device as the game doesn't really isn't coded for such a thing. I have an idea on ow to come up with something that works like it but still would work like most explosives.

Hmm,I just dont like the Vanilla mines I think theyre horribly ugly lol I was just curios about replacing or adding them. I could care less if theyre directional,Im just lookin for something better to blow up fiends with.What mod was supposed to have them?

Evening Detectives, I'm wondering if there's a mod for Cass with a mesh that actually looks like her body, (the Vanilla one) and a texture to fit it. right now, whenever cass's clothes change, she becomes a larger person, and when they come off completely, she's a larger, textureless person. If there's a mod that keeps her size and build consistent, it wouldn't look as strange. Please let me know if anything turns up.

Okocive

Hmm,I just dont like the Vanilla mines I think theyre horribly ugly lol I was just curios about replacing or adding them. I could care less if theyre directional,Im just lookin for something better to blow up fiends with.What mod was supposed to have them?

Project Nevada adds lots of mines, but I don't really stare at the mines much, only the fiends when they step on them. Muahahaha!

@Okocive I think most of the Cass mods that look great likely use clothing designed around one of the many type 3 textures, so its likely just grabbing one Type 3 texture and they all should work. As for the size change if you are refering to height then dunno why that would happen but if you mean bust size well that will always happen as your default body type is different then the clothing body type is was designed around.

I can't seem to locate anything that contains the boots seen here: Boots

I've seen one or two other pictures with those or with similarly designed footwear on the NV and F3 nexus during my search; are these just personal mods that haven't been released or is there a mod on here that contains the boots?