New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I can't find this one Skyrim mod! It was an alternate beginning. Alduin attacks Helgen and you black out and wake up later on, you then get to choose your class and stuff.

And no, I am not talking about the "Live another life" mod.

Can someone help me?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sleepwear was made by micalov who has asked to be banned and I guess remove all his mods. It was called Male Sleepwear Open.

Damn, don't suppose you ever used the mod and still have the file? I can hope can't I lol.

Its back up for download now.

Got it, since I found the author via Steam and asked him to put it back up lol.

Still looking for that house mod. I also have another mod I can't find. It made chems glow...and the mod author was making custom meshes for chems. Like the buffout was a clear bottle with green glowing pills for instance.

I'm looking for a weapon mod for FNV. it was in development when I first saw it a few months ago. It was a working model of the particle Magnum energy pistol Ronon Dex ( Jason Momoa's character) used in Stargate Atlantis. It had the same sound effects and even a what looked to be custom reloading animation.

I've been looking for a mod that seems to have disappeared. It's called the "Silver Peak Bunker" if memory serves. The idea of it is that a small sect breaks off from the Brotherhood of Steel and settles at Silver Peak, where you get to lead them. I'm pretty sure the faction was called the "Apostates".

I have found an older version of the mod on Fileplanet, but I'm not sure it's the latest.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to it.

I've been looking for a mod that seems to have disappeared. It's called the "Silver Peak Bunker" if memory serves. The idea of it is that a small sect breaks off from the Brotherhood of Steel and settles at Silver Peak, where you get to lead them. I'm pretty sure the faction was called the "Apostates".

I have found an older version of the mod on Fileplanet, but I'm not sure it's the latest.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to it.

Well the gun is a Battlefield 2142 weapon that looks like it came in Ahzteks weapon pack (since removed from Nexus) So if that mod at any time came with any armor packs bundled/ made by same author that might be a good place to start.

UM hello i downloaded two mods from the same author maybe 2 months ago and i am trying to find the mod page but i cannot the mod was called Custom 44 revolver it was a 44 magnum with a laser and he also made Chinese weapons pack which was 2 modified Chinese pistols. its like it did not exist i cannot find anything about these mods any more does anybody know about them. they did not have many downloads but i just want to know what happened to it and i wanted to update it aswell.