Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

I think I ended up trying to put together a map from pieces due to corruption. It was a huge pain in the ass.

I did manage to get most of it (the majority of the built on parts) back together. There were still random mountains cut in half in places, though.

I found it was quite easy to repair those to look decent with a large amount of TNT..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I ended up trying to put together a map from pieces due to corruption. It was a huge pain in the ass.

I did manage to get most of it (the majority of the built on parts) back together. There were still random mountains cut in half in places, though.

I found it was quite easy to repair those to look decent with a large amount of TNT..

There's a number of relatively nice tools out now which facilitate this type work. (conversions to the new map format proved problematic for me - but any maps in the new format were easily worked with).

It can still be a lot of time spent patching goodies though.

I agree sorta to the new world. Of course I wished I could finish my ship but I am okay since I kinda got a little bored of it.

Aaaand I have an idea for what to do with a new world so I am not too worried.

And I say we have another flat city. :biggrin:

Edited by antonkr

I think the natural landscape is more interesting than a flat city.

Edit: This was my 500th post.... I'm an Old Hand now.

Edited by yoba333

Anyway to the idea for my next majorass project which will most likely not be finished by the time we have a new map

We have a tower. A HUGE tower and its like a library museum etc. Have like secret doorways with CraftBook and such. Have a library of maps of the world. Paintings. Observation decks! And living quarters on top. Have it designed as sort of like the Imperial City towers. Out of them all this must be one of my most ambitious project ever.