Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Update slightly postponed. Trying for tomorrow.

EDIT: I just noticed... Ethre is the devil of the nexus!!

And KD is . . . 2496?

Which is the Thai year for 1953, and in 1953 there were floods in the UK and Japan, and . . . I'm sure there's a connection somewhere! :tongue:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, everyone!

1. The console port is not going to be called Minecraft specifically.

2. Notch is not personally wasting his time on it.

3. It's not rolling around 'til Minecraft goes gold.

4. Minecraft is apparently waiting to go gold after 11/11/11, mostly due to all halls being booked on the day.

If it ain't fixed in the morning I'll take a look at it, not sure what's wrong now. A restart didn't help. It freezes on proceeding on login.

Something seems to be bugging the load of the server and it doesn't finish. I assume it's the host, else it might be the bukkit version or the minecraft connection.

4. Minecraft is apparently waiting to go gold after 11/11/11, mostly due to all halls being booked on the day.

Thought the release date was because Notch was going to be spending the months after 11/11/11 deep in playing Skyrim.

Thought the release date was because Notch was going to be spending the months after 11/11/11 deep in playing Skyrim.

pfft on 11/11/11 all wars will end and the world will be brought to a holt since everyone will be playing skyrim :P