Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Yeah, other than that... I have an annoying bug of my own in singleplayer and multiplayer. Occasionally randomly my movement will glitch out and I will continue going in one direction even though I am not holding any keys down. Bloody annoying. I thought it was caused by mods but apparently it isn't since I am not using any mods. :/ Notch has really got to fix that. And the glitch only stops when I open a menu that causes my movement to stop by default. D:

EDIT: There must be something up with the spawn rates and spawn conditions. Because there have been creepers spawning around my house during the day, and I know they have been spawning since I found one behind the tower to the top of my spiral farm, and I come down to the bridge to my house's front door and there were 2 creepers in the water and they weren't there before. D:

Edited by DestinySeraphim

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE READ AND NOTE

As of right now there are aggressive mobs including creepers some are in both of our towns. Please take caution while traveling at night. Creepers do not destroy walls however spiders can climb them. On the good note we have wolves. Very adorable wolves :3

By the way, when did the spawn change? :D

EDIT: Okay seriously. Something is going on with the mob spawns. I found two spiders in my house, and my house is well lit up in every part of it. Even in the side passages, and this was during the day so there should be no real reason for spiders to be spawning there. Especially down stairs into the earth of my house. :/ There are no paths from dungeons to my house by the way, so I am confused as heck.

EDIT2: A zombie walked into my house. Thing is, it was walking through the cobblestone blocks in my house. WTF?!

EDIT3: Now I find a bloody CREEPER! Okay, the mobs are honestly to god broken. They are spawning regardless of their normal conditions and they are walking through walls.

Edited by DestinySeraphim

All of a sudden I can no longer access my chests, workbenches, furnaces, etc. in my home. I get the message "World Guard: No defined regions here!" When I exited and rejoined the game, I could access the chests for a few seconds before the problem was back.

Edit: I'm not getting this problem at all times now, just every few times I try to use the objects.

Edited by Genzel

Genzel, try not holding string when you click on the chests and/or benches.

Ah, thanks. Such an oddly specific problem.

I'm seeing mods clipping through stuff as well. Its mostly chickens and sheep that I see going through stuff, but they flash kind of like creepers when they stick in stuff.