Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I hate detective work. Why can't we all just get along?

Especially when some people (cough, cough, no names ...) have miles of tunnels I need to check through. ;)

Please do report any and all problems like this though.

It all brings up a good point - one which I had hoped to avoid - chest protection. LWC (Mhttp://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=837) has now been added (finally some will say).

You need to be a regular member of the server to protect a chest.  
Use the command /cprivate  to create a private chest.  
Use /cpassword (password) to create a password protected chest.  

Lets see how this works.

(Note: You may not have to enter a password if you already entered one, or if you have mods powers).

Cuboid is also in the works.

And yes - f/s and tnt are disabled. Lava buckets are also disabled as of now.

Just in case anyone is wondering, when Noble entered my vault, he was just joking. He didn't take anything and by doing so made me aware that I had to remove the warp, so it's okay. ;)

Chest protection sounds neat.

I do wish that there were a way we wouldn't have to worry about encroaching on others' territory or looting other peoples' stuff. So how does the private chest thing work? Do you target it in some way?

It wasn't near any warps, it wasn't even easy to get to. The floating island which I built from scratch looked natural from outside, but once you got up there there were clearly some signs posted and as soon as the bastard decided to tunnel into the island he should have seen right away that there was too much cobblestone for it to be natural. They knew what they were doing, there was no accident. And because I havn't been able to log in since beta, they decided to move right on in after cleaning me out, even going as far as posting a "KEEP OUT" sign.

Cuboid is up and in the testing stage right now. Don't expect it to be working perfectly right away.

I do wish that there were a way we wouldn't have to worry about encroaching on others' territory or looting other peoples' stuff. So how does the private chest thing work? Do you target it in some way?

Enter /cprivate in the talk box. Then make your first click after that a left click on the chest you want to use.

Vagrant - no one's accusing you of negligence in setting up your island. Obviously no one here wanted it to be griefed, and if we had seen it happen they would have been kicked and banned.

I was wondering if there were any mods that add clutter to Minecraft. For example , placeable bowls , chairs , buckets. Something to liven up the place.

There were some furniture mods in alpha, dunno about beta. Nearly all of them require a special texture pack to work with it though.

Edited by Vagrant0