Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a slight problem here.

I cant seem to connect to the server, it says "Connection refused: connect".

I am not running any mods, and I have 1.6.6, and yes, this is my first time trying to connect to any server since i just got the game yesterday.

Login, BAM - killed by two spiders. Respawn, BAM - killed again. Respawn, run in opposite direction, BOOM - death by creeper.

They're everywhere! :ohmy:

I can't wait to get our old map back its going to be awesome to get back to the skyship.

No problem Iv000

I almost made that mistake when I got back on here but luckily I arrived in time to see the change.

Argo... Adapt my friend. ADAPT :P If you log in to find it dark... RUN. That or dig down and fill the hole. I haven't died yet and I find the spiders and creepers to be as dangerous here as anywhere else. Sure creepers explode far too early still but to be honest as soon as you make a bow, creepers become obsolete :)

Antonkr, I agree but now it's time to just let our hair down and relax during the 1.6.6. Which so far is the most stable update they've made in a long time. I enjoy the nice fresh dive into survival again. It's how minecraft SHOULD be. The fact you're all having problems with the mobs now just goes to show how much of a sheltered life you've been having on the 1.5 server :P

The map will be back eventually, due to authors updating their mods. It's a matter of time now :)

Edited by KDStudios

No problem Iv000

I almost made that mistake when I got back on here but luckily I arrived in time to see the change.

Argo... Adapt my friend. ADAPT :P If you log in to find it dark... RUN. That or dig down and fill the hole. I haven't died yet and I find the spiders and creepers to be as dangerous here as anywhere else. Sure creepers explode far too early still but to be honest as soon as you make a bow, creepers become obsolete :)

Antonkr, I agree but now it's time to just let our hair down and relax during the 1.6.6. Which so far is the most stable update they've made in a long time. I enjoy the nice fresh dive into survival again. It's how minecraft SHOULD be. The fact you're all having problems with the mobs now just goes to show how much of a sheltered life you've been having on the 1.5 server :P

The map will be back eventually, due to authors updating their mods. It's a matter of time now :)

Lol yes. Never felt danger before much really on that map.