Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Pssst You guys do know what a backward swastika means right?

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

Give it some googling if you need to.

TL:DR Not a nazi symbol basically...

Thank azura this is a temp map eh?

So what? It still can be related to Nazism. Before even the non reverse symbol was not related to Nazism. It is still griefing. Bloody hell if you want to grief go build something yourself in single player blow it up fill it with lava whatever but please keep it away from other people's hard work.

Fun fact hailing the flag like seen done during WW2 by Nazis was first made by US to salute the flag

Edited by antonkr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No anton. It doesn't mean nazism at all. Never will. Only ignorant people regard it related to Nazism and show that they know nothing about the symbol and what it used to represent. But this is off topic to minecraft so I'm going to leave it at that :)

Well as it's a temp map anythings possible.

Me, yoba, pronam were having a right ball before. It was seriously hilarious I wish you guys were there.

Yay for fists of fury and the murderous diamond sword of doom! :D

Oh and nerfed TNT :P

No anton. It doesn't mean nazism at all. Never will. Only ignorant people regard it related to Nazism and show that they know nothing about the symbol and what it used to represent. But this is off topic to minecraft so I'm going to leave it at that :)

Well as it's a temp map anythings possible.

Me, yoba, pronam were having a right ball before. It was seriously hilarious I wish you guys were there.

Yay for fists of fury and the murderous diamond sword of doom! :D

Oh and nerfed TNT :P

As ub3r said I doubt it was meant for good will and luck. :rolleyes:

Yea TNT is lots of fun :P

My portal failed, I need to build a new one anyway. Why won't portals work unless you build one on top of the other?

Because we have too many things working and the department of work decided that to make at least something not work they f***ed up the portals. True story :tongue: