Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Minecraft's coming to the Xbox 360, everyone!

I doubt it will be compatible with modded servers though, so we're probably not going to be a part of the Xbox Live community.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will be compatible with modded servers though, so we're probably not going to be a part of the Xbox Live community.

So i've heard. Its probably completely remade though.

I was reading about the 360 conversion on my phone at school xD

I think it is kind of lame since they wont be able to mod their game like we can :/

It's a lame excuse for money and everyone knows it. That is why the video has a LOT of bad feedback and a lot of thumbs down.

Notch has become a sell out. Making his game for as many consoles as possible to increase his wealth. Starting with the phone and 360.

Everyone was happy with minecraft being officially pc exclusive. Now greed has ruined yet another beautiful game.

I hope it fails... badly... Really badly.

It's a lame excuse for money and everyone knows it. That is why the video has a LOT of bad feedback and a lot of thumbs down.

Notch has become a sell out. Making his game for as many consoles as possible to increase his wealth. Starting with the phone and 360.

Everyone was happy with minecraft being officially pc exclusive. Now greed has ruined yet another beautiful game.

I hope it fails... badly... Really badly.

Considering another team is making it, it hopefuly won't affect already slow MC development.

Are you lot talking about FortressCraft? I hope you're talking about FortressCraft.

But not to be insulting, Minecraft is not the game for 360 players judging by the stereotypes of them I have stuck in my head. Really. They'd expect it to be almost on rails and have machine guns with auto-aiming.

Are you lot talking about FortressCraft? I hope you're talking about FortressCraft.

But not to be insulting, Minecraft is not the game for 360 players judging by the stereotypes of them I have stuck in my head. Really. They'd expect it to be almost on rails and have machine guns with auto-aiming.

Lol as a Xbox player.. your right about us :tongue:

Anycase, I dont know how I feel about this going to console. I mean sure it would be nice to sit on your couch and minecraft it up, without having to hassle with vent to talk to people. But your right about it. It is, and I think forever should be a pc game.

Definitely not FortressCraft.

But yeah I don't know how I feel about it. Maybe some of my Xbox Live friends will get it and then I will probably get it.

Ewww get it away get it away get it away!

Put it under a spoiler bbcode or something! :P

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gifhttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

Looks like I'll be moving onto Terraria afterall. Unless this company sells out too.

Edited by KDStudios