Lunette - immersive companion.

tomm434

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have misplaced Lunette. Has her as a following companion when I launched Old World Blues. She didn't come across with me like my other companions did, so I just assumed she'd be back waiting somewhere. Unfortunately when I completed OWB and beamed back, she was nowhere to be found. Tried looking in the Goodsprings bar, no luck. Tried waiting for 24 hours in Doc Mitchell's place and checked again with no success either.

Sometimes when I am viewing a "local map" in my Pip-Boy, she's indicated as being in an unreachable part of that map (usually when I am indoors and she's beyond the walls of the area).

I'd already completed her main quest.

Any ideas how I can get her back?

Thanks.

You need her ref ID. An easy way to get it is to load up an old save and go into the debug console and click on her. Her ref ID will show up at the top of the screen.

Then reload your latest save, again open the debug console and type "prid xxxxxxxx" (without the quotes), where xxxxxxxx is the ID that you got from earlier. This will select her. Now just type "moveto player" in the debug console and she'll move to you.

If you are curious and want to figure out where she went, you can type "player.moveto xxxxxx", which instead of moving her to you, will move you to her. Then you can see where she is.

I seem to have misplaced Lunette. Has her as a following companion when I launched Old World Blues. She didn't come across with me like my other companions did, so I just assumed she'd be back waiting somewhere. Unfortunately when I completed OWB and beamed back, she was nowhere to be found. Tried looking in the Goodsprings bar, no luck. Tried waiting for 24 hours in Doc Mitchell's place and checked again with no success either.

Sometimes when I am viewing a "local map" in my Pip-Boy, she's indicated as being in an unreachable part of that map (usually when I am indoors and she's beyond the walls of the area).

I'd already completed her main quest.

Any ideas how I can get her back?

Thanks.

Oh I really want to see that debug log. Send it to me please if you've still got that save.

Could anyone please upload Lunette anywhere? I had to format my hard drive and I don't have it any more.

Undortunately last version of Lunette I have is V9. If someone has V10 rar package on their PC I'd appreciate if they uploaded it somewhere.

Meanwhile we're actively working on voicing Lunette. Next version is going to incorporate Phantom Markers (Objective markers like in MGS5 or Fallout4) and Fallout4-style container management menu.

Each feature can be switched off and you use only one hotkey to control Lunette, markers and container menu. (ONE RING HOTKEY TO RULE THEM ALL)

ETA is still unknown though.

http://s6.postimg.org/tup445cfh/Fallout_NV_2015_11_13_08_27_51_866.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/6ryl4zay5/Fallout_NV_2015_11_13_08_27_52_732.jpg

http://s6.postimg.org/jlwmybodp/Fallout_NV_2015_11_13_08_28_04_548.jpg

Edited by TommInfinite

Thank you very much, been playing for a few days with Lunette now and it's fantastic, I'm having even more fun than in FO4 (which is pretty meh to me) although it's probably my 7th or 8th playthrough

She's going to get even better.

Yeah FO4 was a dissapointment for me because it's sooo linear, essential NPC again, factions SUCK so I had to choose boring Minutemen and now I have to complete a couple of boring ""Go there and clear out that location" kinda quests. DUH.Typical Bethesda. But what Beth did is a good playground for modders. So we wait.