Glacier Home mod

NukaColaPrime

s***, people responded to this. Lol sorry bout not checking in most of my posts thus far get like 1 or two cryptic replies and no further interest.

@TheNexusLurker I like what I see in those screenshots, I was honeslty wanting something with like the Glacier textures, the soft icy look but the shape is almost exactly what I had in my head.

@courtneyfrb I just dl'd the mod you uploaded gunna test it tomorrow maybe tuesday cause I gotta work. In terms of where I wanted it, I wanted it a decent ways out from the mainland, and kinda somewhere between Dawnstar and Winterhold No particular location or landmark springs to mind. Although if you use Alternate Start there is a boat wreck I think the mod adds like, miles out to sea north of dawnstar so like somewhere east of that, a decent ways.

And the whole bonepile thing was like, I use hunterborn a lot, and particularly one character I play as is a devout worshiper of Hircine so having the remains of kills would be kind of important to him. Plus I really enjoy visually labeled storage, things like a crate with bottles of potions or mead in it, piles of wood that can be used as storage, some mod homes I've seen make use of the glass jars with the bugs in them to put specific alchemy ingredients inside in place of the bugs and usually use those for storage. I was hoping maybe taking, a few skulls, some horkers tusks, random bone segments, etc and making a fake pile would be easy but I understand we can't all be chesko or, I dunno the people who make those really detailed housing mods.

And in terms of the bed, Haypile would work best lore wise but a bed roll works too. (I'm just answering that list of questions at this point, even if you already answered them yourself its cool don't sweat it.)

Yes just an anvil and a tanning rack, no forge or smelter. Initailly I didn't even want the anvil but then I tried finding some cozy places to camp using hunterborn and found myself HATING not having (easy) access to the smithing system.

And a little side note, I'd love a backdoor enterance that like, is underwater, so it comes out underneath the 'home'.

Edited by NukaColaPrime

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I never actually got around to finishing the cave. I ended up starting over because, I was having some design issues with clipping as far as balcony vs cliffs. Also I didn't understand that you wanted the home to be out in the watery ice fields. My design was supposed to be based on land. Ultimately I just assumed that you weren't coming back and kinda foroot about it. I would try again though if I had my mod list sorted out. I'm having some issues with slow motion attacks right now. Lol. Edited by TheNexusLurker

@NukaColaPrime: I'd do the bone pile but I have no idea how without using Blender or something similar, and my skills in that area are non-existent. If you can find somebody that knows how to do it, they've got my permission to add that in.

Man, I wish I could do what chesko does.