Glacier Home mod

NukaColaPrime

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try this. I really need the practice with the ck.

I've been trying to do this as well, since its a good starter project. I'm having a heck of a time figuring it out though lol. I'm probably not going to post it if you do one but, I'm still going to try for practice.

Should be easy, you just placing and moving stuff. The hardest part is having a decor sense and finding that sweet spot for the door.

This is true. The only part i've been having trouble with is the auto load door lol. Its not easy to inspect and the object in the preview window looks nothing like the world object for some reason.

Just to be clear, you want;

a) One bed ( what type? The CK has a few different kinds... actual beds, bed rolls, hay beds, etc.)

b) A tanning rack and anvil

c) No smelter or forge

d) Some containers ( anything besides chests? Barrels? A dresser?)

e) Log pile container for wood storage ( oddly enough, I was planning on making something like this for myself a while ago... never got a round to it. I'll see what I can do for that )

f) Bone pile for Hunterborn bones ( not sure if the CK has anything like that, but I'll see what I can find, and try to make it work )

g) In the ice fields ( how far out are we speaking? Can you give me a landmark for where you want it? )

e) Log pile container for wood storage ( oddly enough, I was planning on making something like this for myself a while ago... never got a round to it. I'll see what I can do for that )
f) Bone pile for Hunterborn bones ( not sure if the CK has anything like that, but I'll see what I can find, and try to make it work )

That is so easy to make, e anyways.

All you have to do is extract meshes bsa from Skyrim>data folder. Locate the firewood meshes ( they are statics.) and make a new container.

For f) why not just a basket? or box? Why a bone pile? DG dlc has bone piles, but they are human skeletons, a lot of them.

I hate when people do what im about to do but, here we go lol. As an alternative there are mods that let players add most of these items. With exception of (E).

These are just suggestions though.

Frost Fall - for the tanning rack and camping gear and fire making

Placeable Statistics - Makes almost every item in the game an item you can pick up, move and store

More interactive Items - Also recommended by Placeable Statistics author

More Dynamic Things - Makes wood piles lootable, containers safe for storage and a few other things

Jaxsons positioner - Fully position any object in the game

Edited by TheNexusLurker