Glacier Home mod

NukaColaPrime

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well lol. It's gonna happen anyway. I was thinking of doing a spin off mod that adds more shelters like this or caves to skyrim. That is if I can even make one good looking cave lol.

Caves are more difficult than I had imagined though. There are far fewer guidelines and structural ques than there appear be for housing. I was surprised how commonly cave pieces clip through each other in vanilla cave designs. Not sure I'm artistic enough for caves lol.

Mostly just the cave itself, plus some of the OP's specific requests (woodpile storage, fire, bed, etc...). I'm adding a few other things like a cooking pot, and maybe a wood chopping block. I dunno. The OP's request was a bit vague in some areas.

Anyway, I don't think it should take too much longer... the NavMesh and lighting will probably take the longest. Whatever. Back to work.

I don't know why, but this thing is refusing to let me attach a picture. I uploaded two pictures to my user area/profile instead.

Edit: I'd take better ones, but I'm exhausted and I have an exam to write in the morning... fun.

Edited by courtneyfrb

Thanks!

I don't have another screen name. Though, I've been playing Skyrim (on PC)* for maybe a year or a year and a half, I only just got into modding a few months ago. I finished most of the CK's official tutorial wiki, and have been playing around with the CK itself since.

I don't have enough skills to make most of the mods that I want to ( I'd love to make quests). I figured that I may as well take requests and build up my skills until then.