TES V Skyrim

Thor.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this will spark the old Oblivion mod community eh :thumbsup: .

Makes me want to play Oblivion in full for old time sake.

Edited by Thor.

I'm just wondering that they are going to improve from Oblivion. The story was a let down compared to Morrowind (in my opinion) and there were no awesome beards without mods. I hope they really improve from that and there is the stability of the "new engine". Will the game be moddable? I think that's the most important question that modders should be concerned right now. Edited by brokenergy

I really just want two things: shiney graphics and a pumped up TESCS.

Gimme that, and provided it's reliable enough, I can fix anything they break myself, or ask one of you fine modders to do it for me.

But yes, *#@^$ing 2011 eh? first TWO new WarHammer games, then a new Tom Clancy, and now, A NEW OBLIVION!

If that interest you I have recreate the background of screen of the site TES V: Skyrim.

As that for the one that wants to inspect the details quietly that this background contains it can.

Or if somebody wants to use it like of background precisely ^^

The picture is in 5910x1420.

Original version => http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3025/tesvpanoramahd.jpg

Lighten/Clear version for better seeing the details => http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9168/tesvpanoramahdversioncl.jpg

The original files weigh 24 Mos each one, therefore I hosted their version in .jpeg.

But if somebody wants the version 24 Mos, that he asks me and I will send to him.

This...this is unbeliveable!

They said rumors of the Elder Scrolls V was going to be in Skyrim, which I thought would be an execellent idea because of how much I love the province. This is going to be a huge blow for any RPG's next year, cause Bethesda coming baby, and she's bringing a train full of luggage! :cool: