My new mod-upload is 0 kb ...

Tamira

I uploaded a new file today, a user complained about a 0 kb download. I tested it:

The file shows correctly: 5,240 kb but when I download it is empty ...

I uploaded it three times now, each upload took it's time, each upload shows the correct file size but each new download is still empty.

Please can a staff member look at this? I have set the file as hidden meanwhile.

Here is the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64590/?

Yes there was definitely an issue. I put a temporary fix in place in the meantime, so you should be able to download the file properly now. Can you confirm it's working as intended?

Yes there was definitely an issue. I put a temporary fix in place in the meantime, so you should be able to download the file properly now. Can you confirm it's working as intended?

Sorry for the late reply but it was getting late for me yesterday evening.

Yes, everything seems to work now, thank you.

Along with 0kb files from several newly uploaded mods yesterday:

Last night around 10 PM my time, activating download via "manual download" sent me to (generic chrome) page does not exist error.

I first attempted on Enhanced Animations, then several randomly chosen mods.

This morning, choosing to download manually the same mod sends me to the main Nexus page ( http://www.nexusmods.com/games/? ) if I do not choose a download server (CDN, Kent, Dallas are the only available). If I manage to click one of the servers quick enough, then I get a file. If I do not click and simply wait, I am sent to Nexus Main page as stated above.