2011 - Year of the RPGs?

Povuholo

It looks like 2011 is going to be a great year for RPG releases. First up is Deus Ex: Human Revolution in early 2011. Then Dragon Age 2 in March. On 11.11.11 we get TES V. Around the christmas holidays we are also getting Mass Effect 3. We may also get Age of Decadence some time in 2011.

And for the MMORPG gamers, Star Wars : The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2 are also planned to be released in 2011.

It's going to be one hell of a year! :thumbsup:

I think many of us will be broke by the end of the year. Also you forgot The Witcher 2 which will be released on mid May.

Yea have you seen the Collectors edition, Take a look. Its chalk full of stuff.

http://windows7themes.net/pics/preorder-the-witcher-2-collectors-edition.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I think many of us will be broke by the end of the year. Also you forgot The Witcher 2 which will be released on mid May.

Yea have you seen the Collectors edition, Take a look. Its chalk full of stuff.

http://windows7themes.net/pics/preorder-the-witcher-2-collectors-edition.jpg

I have! I was so excited but then I saw the price tag....

For those of us in North America, Two Worlds 2 will be out in early January 2011. Unless they bump the date again.

For those of us in North America, Two Worlds 2 will be out in early January 2011. Unless they bump the date again.

Wouldn't hold my breath, there's a few too many "To be continued..." on the site for it to look finished. At any rate, what's it about? I read the story, but I don't really get what's going on. Probably because I haven't played the first.