The Dragonborn, who do you think it is?

hlvr

They do, but they usually do away with the potential heir out of fear of messing up the bloodlines. They're paranoid about that sort of thing. Look at the incident with Tiber Septim and Barenziah.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the player is descended from Martin, partly because he could be any race, or, I think with elves, old enough to have fathered Martin. I think somewhere it said the Septims were just "some great and famous" dragonbornes, but not the only ones.

I don't think the player is descended from Martin, partly because he could be any race, or, I think with elves, old enough to have fathered Martin. I think somewhere it said the Septims were just "some great and famous" dragonbornes, but not the only ones.

The PC will just be some random chosen one...

The PC will just be some random chosen one...

It IS confirmed that the player is the/one of the last Dragonborn... So just a random chosen one? nah...

Haha, I didn't mean random chosen one but it has to fit the race; most logical would be a Nord but you will have to be able to be a Kajit dragonborn as well so...

Since it´s over 200 years since oblivion maybe ´he´s a descendent of martin blood.Since he was with sanguine shrine in his past maybe there was some drinks and a girl of any other race wich would have a child of that suppose race and then could marry with another race and so on until we get what we choose in game.do you understand mypoint? XD Hope it wasn´t confusing.

• 3 weeks later...
Dovahkiin is most likely the reincarnation of Tiber Septim who started a long line of kings. He actually will be considered a nameless hero since you choose your own name. You can also be a female so I don't know how that would exactly play in! Maybe they will have some gender specific alternations implimented into the main quest!

Why should it be the reincarnation of Tiber Septim?

As stated so many times, you don't have to be a Septim to be a dragonborn... :)

It doesn't have to be. I think that Akavir (the place) plays a big role in this and I think people want it to be him (Tiber Septim) but who knows, this is all just speculation and as of yet has no hard facts to be stable! I don't think this dragonborn is even from tamriel! He is probably from or a descendant of Akavir! I remember 1 month before Spike's VGA's it was announced (leaked) that Bethesda will be announcing this game here! He also stated that Akavir will play a major role in this and that his information came from a game informer employee! Thanks for letting me try and answer your question! Kudos!!

Another problem with being an reincarnation is that you can choose between 10 races, and the fact you brought fourth that you can be both male and female.

So if we were to have specific alternations in the Main quest, we would need 20 different, which seems unlikely. I am hoping for the same as we've always gotten: a nameless character, with absolutely no specific background! :)

Would be cool to be a descendant of Akavir though. (But then again, if you are a nameless character with no specific background, you can be a descendant of Akavir! :P )