What Is Your Favorite ENB?

ShrooMooo

Hey guys. I'm currently using RealVision, and it's gorgeous.....could do without the 30 FPS hit tho. (and thats with an FX 6300). Any suggestions for a good alternative ENB?

Saraan Suum ENB - comes with different performance options, all looking good. It's a cinematic, very dramatic, dreamy ENB

Bleak ENB - looks good as sh*t, while being incredibly FPS-friendly. it's a gritty & realistic ENB

Mistveil ENB - same style as Saraan Suum ENB

Serenity ENB - gorgeous ENB with a decent, but still-okay FPS hit. Really friggin beautiful

The best ENB is just using EnBoost with the post-processing off. Install Dynavision if you want that dreamy look, tweak the shadows, swap out textures for ultra HD, jack up the game resolution. Every preset I've tried just made things worse to me and why would you want to take such a fps beating? After doing these tweaks, I run at 3840x2160 and now have to set a limit of 60 fps. If I open the throttle it goes up over 100 at times and Havok breaks, stuff flies across the room, etc.

Here is a pic - no ENB (highly compressed jpg, click and download to get full 4k resolution):

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag64/djheraeus/Skyrim%204k/No-Enb_zpsmb3xiyij.jpg