NVSE Not Working

narcnh

Tried to run FMM just now, and got an error message for the NVSE Loader:

"You have an unknown version of Fallout. Please check http://nvse.silverlock.org to make sure you're using the latest version of NVSE".

Checked, and I'm using the latest version - v1.0 beta 5. Did FNV update? If so, it would be nice for STEAM to let me know that.

Any ideas/comments/recommendations?

Soooo, if it's a version issue, if I run the game without NVSE, any impact, if eventually I get the new version and install?

Thanks,

I actually use the readius but if you do a temp uninstall of it and use one of the pipboy 3000 mods till NSVE is updated you should be fine ( I just move the redius files into a renamed folder instead of totally deleting them mainly the Characters/_male/_1stperson/locomotion (male and female folders) these are the arm animations for the readius make a temp folder move them there uncheck your readius.esps and you should see your old pipboy again Edited by ClayboTGW

panic ye not! Tis only the fortold uopdate come to save us.

besides, look on the bright side, when everythings working again, you won't need most of the quest bug fix mods. free up mod space in launcher for REAL mods.... mwhahahaha

"sigh"

i have the same problem...and like everyone else i get to play the waiting game :wallbash:

only good thing is im only running like 3 mods that use the script extender and frankly...Bess the cow can stay home for now :tongue:

though i am missing my sprint mod already.. :wallbash: