I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Good to hear you're finally on the mend. Now you won't just experience Elder Scrolls 5(still early, lucky), but also elder scrolls 6, 7, 8, and 9. There won't be a 10, as 9 will break the awesome barrier and destroy the universe.Also, please tell them to, if they haven't already, do something with item moving, how many people just got crazy OCD :wallbash: trying to arrange weapons, books, or bodies?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is real, if it is, a good idea would be that instead of havinf more but less involved folowers you should have say, 5 that you can have but with quests and backstory and everything, like in FONV, that was some of the best parst of that game, I heard in the interview with Todd Howard that they plan on going the other way, with tons of folowers but no depth or interaction at all, :( That would be a bad choice I think....

Just saying...

Edited by cedarshen

Well, this is my first time posting in a month or two. I've got good news, it appears as though I am cured of cancer.

That is indeed wonderful news. You now have a rare viewpoint that will allow you to enjoy each day of your life a bit more than the average person because of this and will typically have a better perspective of events that will happen in your life.

LHammonds

haha, thanks guys. I do have some bad news, my doctor notified me that he would like to do some radiation therapy just to be extra safe and nip anything that may remain in the bud. I guess its safe to do so if they can't tell the difference between benign inflammation or cancer on a pet scan, but it still sucks. Anywho, can't wait for skyrim woot woot.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, pleease hear me out :D

Individual Vampire and werewolf quest lines, which were sorely absent from Oblivion :P Also biologically correct beast races, with the elongated ankles.

Oh yeah, and tell them to add graphics options for highter resolution bump maps on creature fur, scales and skin, and to add overlays to human skin for better customisation.

Good luck, and may the Nine guide your footsteps. Insist on a private beta! ;)

Edited by Talova

Also biologically correct beast races, with the elongated ankles.

Well, biological correct beast races will be in no matter what. Bethesda are the ones deciding what's biological correct with them. (There are many different beast races - many different khajiits for instance, and some have the same biological (outer) features as human races.)

Multiplayer probably isn't going to happen, but the airship isn't that far-fetched of an idea, considering the re-emergence of dwarven ruins and the fact that there was one in Bloodmoon.