I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Thanks for the support and suggestions guys. Sorry I haven't replied in a while, just been busy playing with my new toy. I got a ps3 for christmas so I've been a little engrossed with playing AC: Brotherhood and Medal of Honor.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support and suggestions guys. Sorry I haven't replied in a while, just been busy playing with my new toy. I got a ps3 for christmas so I've been a little engrossed with playing AC: Brotherhood and Medal of Honor.

:O JEALOUS!

anyways, when ya going to bethesda?

I don't want to sound like an ass or anything but this isn't how game development works. They have already said they are quite far in to the development.

That means all these ideas have already been talked over and decided on a long time ago, and it's to late to change stuff like this.

So yeah I'm just saying they are not even going to consider adding/changing most of the stuff on that list.

At most you should be happy if you could get an item/character named after you or something like that.

And Good luck with your cancer I hope the best for you kind regards ToxeCryz.

[quote name=ToxeCryz'

I don't want to sound like an ass or anything but this isn't how game development works. They have already said they are quite far in to the development.

That means all these ideas have already been talked over and decided on a long time ago, and it's to late to change stuff like this.

That is harsh. It is a wish, and even if they don't listen to any of it, it is still his wish to go and talk with them about his ideas and the ideas from this forum. Keep in mind, that his ideas may inspire some changes even if not in this project, perhaps it future projects. Besides, letting the company hear from dedicated fans will make the fans happy and the company better. There is no down side to his talking with them. I just think you should consider that before you piss in his lemonade.

Edited by a1n1virus

They may change minor aspects of the game, small mechanisms, NPCs, Quests (Maybe even add a quest or two) and such from what he asks of them.

They can also start planning DLCs with what he asks of them.

Oh sorry if i can add something here....If anyone maybe said....But i doubt it cuz im genius ;)...Kidding...I thought that in TES V u can have a pet like in WoW...I mean like that you can level him,put him strenght,agility,speed points etc. i think it would be way more fun and cooler...