I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

actuall its wear armor over robes that would be cool. having a robe on with a chainmail above it.

What id love to have is better animations, more social able life, as in marry, kids ect ect. More interaction with the NPC, better interaction, shakes hands, hug, kiss ect ect. And that we actaully have a voice and can speak and have multiple choices available to use ect ect.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear Robes over Armor!

That is where "More body slots" would come in handy. ;)

Yeah but bring back layers like TES III with stuff like chainmail beneath plate with different qualities of chainmail

Yeah but bring back layers like TES III with stuff like chainmail beneath plate with different qualities of chainmail

Like I said, that is a body slot issue. If we had more slots, we could do things like a glass pauldron on the left shoulder and a iron on the right. Same with knees, elbows, belts, undershirts, etc.

As modders, we can do trickery and create the effect of one Glass pauldron, the other iron and a chainmail undercoat but we have to combine the models into the same NIF...thus making it a real pain providing options in the game. Once you create that one model, you would have to create a whole new model if you wanted to use a different metal or some other combination...and that gets old REAL fast.

Like I said, that is a body slot issue. If we had more slots, we could do things like a glass pauldron on the left shoulder and a iron on the right. Same with knees, elbows, belts, undershirts, etc.

Yeah, I remember my singular daedric paudron, I searched for the other one for a month before I looked it up and found out that it wasn't there.

Horse combat + Polearms anyone?

What I've always been wanting is the encouragement of GROUP COMBAT. YES!

How many times in Oblivion and Morrowind have you gotten into a big clusterf*** of a fight with allies mixed in with bad guys? And of those times, how many times have you accidently hit and ally and heard, "Help! Murder!"? WAY too many times.

There should be an option for friendly fire that activates only in combat. Therefore, you can hurt people allied to you when out of combat, whenever you need to. And if you find the need to hurt your friends, then you can just turn it off!

Anybody allied to you will be invulnerable to your hits, and they you, when this is activated. Thus, combat can be smoother, and fighters like me can get into a fight, dick swangin, swords blazing.

Sorry if i missed this in a previous post...

A hardcore mode like in vegas...you know hunger, sleep, drink...etc.

also more realistic capes...or let me explain that one better:Better animations for cloaks, capes and robes...like flowing capes you know what i mean?

also more customization in character gen. , like scars, tattoos etc.

And dude good luck...Ive seen what effects cancer and the treatments have on people so all I can say is good luck and hope for the best...

My mom unfortunately died of cancer about a year ago so...I can get sense of what you might be going through...

so again good luck dude...

What I've always been wanting is the encouragement of GROUP COMBAT. YES!

How many times in Oblivion and Morrowind have you gotten into a big clusterf*** of a fight with allies mixed in with bad guys? And of those times, how many times have you accidently hit and ally and heard, "Help! Murder!"? WAY too many times.

There should be an option for friendly fire that activates only in combat. Therefore, you can hurt people allied to you when out of combat, whenever you need to. And if you find the need to hurt your friends, then you can just turn it off!

Anybody allied to you will be invulnerable to your hits, and they you, when this is activated. Thus, combat can be smoother, and fighters like me can get into a fight, dick swangin, swords blazing.

I like the fact that I can make mistakes and have full control of what I do even if that means im gettin' nicked by the guards, but if you want a saftey on your weapon you should sheathe it and if we dont want to hit our dumb AI allies why not get the AI wars dev team to do the AI.

Sorry if i missed this in a previous post...

A hardcore mode like in vegas...you know hunger, sleep, drink...etc.

This has been added into FNV after bethesda saw mods for oblivion which did the same so we should be quite safe in asuming that it will be in TES V

Edited by Jagermh

I emailed Beth today about the release of Skyrim. I'm pretty excited. Hope its just like Oblivion to the tenth power. If your visiting make them give you a demo or early copy so you get your games worth, I think we can all agree, they should help make your wish come true! I'll send a little prayer into the cosmos for you. God bless you, and be with you.