I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a suggestion.... Could they get Christopher Lee as one of the voice actors? Pretty please? He would sound awesome as a bad-guy or a prophet or something...

Oh and on the subject of voice actors. Could they have more varied voice actors? I thought it was kinda boring having every female orc sound the same, and also that all the imperial guards looked the same and sounded the same.

Thanks

Edited by AwsomeO5000

This is a suggestion.... Could they get Christopher Lee as one of the voice actors? Pretty please? He would sound awesome as a bad-guy or a prophet or something...

Since they already have Max von Sydow there's really no need for other major names.

Well they aren't gonna let me tell anybody about the game before its released. Besides, this topic isn't about getting information for you guys, its about making suggestions to the developers for some final minute additions to the game.

Well they aren't gonna let me tell anybody about the game before its released. Besides, this topic isn't about getting information for you guys, its about making suggestions to the developers for some final minute additions to the game.

oh haha I guess I misunderstood the topic

Since they already have Max von Sydow there's really no need for other major names.

I thought that voice sounded familiar!

Destructible Environments! I would love to be able to cast a spell and see it literally blast them right through a wall, and then a couple days later, you see some worker repairing the wall to its original state. Also less stiff character animations. None of the animations ever seemed very smooth to me, they just weren't realistic. And I may be living in a fantasy with this one, but a little bit of co-op free roam would be NICE. Just simply being able to join someone else's game and roam around with them would be a dream.