I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,thank you for your kindness and I hope your treatments are going well.My suggestion is similar to berkbuji.It would be nice to have body sliders so you can make your character the way you want it,mucular,slender or somewhere inbetween.It would be something purely cosmetic so perhaps this could be done even at this stage.They have this in The Sims3 but to my knowledge nothing in RPGs. Edited by freeclear

I say, LET THERE BE LEFTIES! (left-handed characters) not EVERYONE is right-handed. Allow there to be left-handed players and NPCs

I'm not a modder (but plenty of people around here are) but I would think it would be an easy change to implement. Could the animation somehow be mirrored?

Really cool for you to meet the bethesda crew and most of the things people have said are already confirmed like dual wield, bigger more detailed dungeons, weapon customisation and such. What I would like is that small thing that many have said before me but to be able to carry all weapons on your back and that when you change weapon the first weapon don't just disapear.

Most games are becoming a part of steam simply because it's cheaper and is a great interface for games. I want to remind you this topic isn't about steam however, it's about skyrim. Whether you do not like steam or not is your concern, so please do not ask me to go and suggest that skyrim be made a nonsteam game because it just won't happen.

May they Listen to you In Part OR Whole all would save a mod slot and its what most nexus users look for after body replacers;)

And my donation to make a wish has a return...... Dont know how to feel about that so .....

Enjoy your self have fun and get a bobble head too.

I just got an idea, how about if the dynamic snow acctualy built up on your outfits if you sat/stood in the same place for a while, same with NPC's and monsters. Imagine standing up after sitting at a camp and watching the snow fall out of you're char's Beard, hair or Helmet and cloathing/armour. But this may already be a part of the Dynamic snow.

One thing i'm interested in is this idea of "equipting" a spell to a hand. I want to be able to use a sword, shield and in the middle of combat casting a Fire spell in a time of need. This Equipting worries me slightly. :)

and going back to page 18 about zaldiir and Omegaforte, I hate Steam, not because i'm a Pirate, dont you see pirates love steam, look up the dozens of L4D2 cracks. No, i hate it because i can't play the games on steam. (31.2 Kbps internet connection) Steam tells me the game isn't released, needs updating or says after half an hour of loading that my connection failed. Not only that the Updaing part is a problem. 31.2 KILOBYTES PER SECOND. when i get a game it's normaly a few months after release, by then the patches are MASSIVE and would take me over 12 hours to load, My internet cuts out randomly after 12+ hours. Please explain how i'm ment to enjoy a Steam game with all it's Glorious features when i can't even play one? Seriously i bought it in store. it's a SINGLE PLAYER ONLY game, why do i need to have a fast internet connection (which i can't get may i add, Satilite doesn't even work here.) and update, (which i may not want to do. it's Draconian forcing people to update when they dont want to.) and then go online just to press play offline. So dont ever say only pirates dont like steam, infact, they love it. Gets them more downloads, you see.

Sorry, i just can't stand seeing people try to shrug everyone who doesn't like steam off as pirates. it infuriates me.

After that rant i just had a "Holy crap thats a good idea" Idea! This probably belongs in a future modding topic for Skyrim, seeing as it is too late to add these kinds of thinks but make the clothing and hair Truely Dynamic! When armour/weapons are worn and broken down show scratches and cracks, Clothing gets rippend and dirty, wet and dries. Hair gets wet blows in the wind (which seems likely due to the new engine) dries, Etc. and depending on how Mod-accessable it is i sort of hope to see more Role playing mods than oblivion had, such as grooming your hair. otherwise it would become all matted and dirty. No matter how much it blew in the wind! (that last part is ment to be slightly comical...) but please ask them to make it as accessable to modders as possible. :)

I agree with you completely! And you also have some awesome ideas. What about dynamic rain? So when it is raining you actualy get wet, so you clothes get drenched, your hair gets drenched, and maybe lightning can actualy zap trees and make them burst into flames!

One thing i'm interested in is this idea of "equipting" a spell to a hand. I want to be able to use a sword, shield and in the middle of combat casting a Fire spell in a time of need. This Equipting worries me slightly. :)

I think it's acutally better this way. Mage characters can equip two spells at a time. I never made a sctript magic only character in oblivion, just because the magic system was way too bland. In fact it changes up up the type of character you play I imagine the perk system will include things like magic bonuses, dual wielding bonuses or two hand bonuses, shield bonuses. ETC. If magic works with more than one equipable spell. OR maybe doing spell combos

Anyway my request is that their be an actual spell book to select a spell from to cast without equiping it. would make for better combat. and less pausing.

Was just thinking that a rework of the Poison system would be really nice. Poisons were too slow to use in the past, you had to open your inventory, apply it, then get back in the fight... pain in the arse. And you really couldn't hot key them since they were usually single stack items with slight differences from the last poison you made.