I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a suggestion..

How about allowing you to be a trainer, or opening up a school once you become famous and skilled. You can have pupils sign up and you can offer training classes, sparring, teach some of your techniques, and even take them on small quests. Make a little income too the more pupils you have. At the end you can choose between the pupils to be a sidekick or something.

I think that would be fun.

Edited by jakeharris74

I'm going to have to Disagree with you JakeHarris. Think about it yeah it does add some more realism to the game but it seems like it would take away from the story...plus it's too late for them to add anything major without extending the release date. Maybe Later on in a future mod if some else likes the Idea also.

Here is a suggestion..

How about allowing you to be a trainer, or opening up a school once you become famous and skilled. You can have pupils sign up and you can offer training classes, sparring, teach some of your techniques, and even take them on small quests. Make a little income too the more pupils you have. At the end you can choose between the pupils to be a sidekick or something.

I think that would be fun.

Sorry, but I disagree. It is exactly like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Would not fit in the game.