Quick updates to the site, money money money edition

Dark0ne

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #24665209.

RayV12 wrote:

First of all, Bravo for your altruism! You could place a caveat in your permissions that some of the resources of your work are non-Bethesda and not for profit, and that the person using said content may be held liable for damages by the original creator. You have followed the rules releasing the adapted models as a free resource. Thank you for your work!

In response to post #24668369. #24672444 is also a reply to the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
phantompally76 wrote: Until you want to use a mod that requires the LATEST version of SkyUI, eh? Eh comrade?

Yeah really I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this whole paying for mods thing, as long as nexus stays free, I could care f*cking less about the steam workshop.

In response to post #24668369. #24672444, #24673424 are all replies on the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
phantompally76 wrote: Until you want to use a mod that requires the LATEST version of SkyUI, eh? Eh comrade?
Mrfizzledude wrote: Yeah really I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this whole paying for mods thing, as long as nexus stays free, I could care f*cking less about the steam workshop.

Exactly. People like OP get too worked up. When it rains, THE SKY IS FALLING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. When a paid mod gets added but then removed. GAME MODDING IS COMING TO AN END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In response to post #24668369. #24672444, #24673424, #24673814 are all replies on the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
Mrfizzledude wrote: Yeah really I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this whole paying for mods thing, as long as nexus stays free, I could care f*cking less about the steam workshop.
runningwild09 wrote: Exactly. People like OP get too worked up. When it rains, THE SKY IS FALLING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. When a paid mod gets added but then removed. GAME MODDING IS COMING TO AN END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

@phantompally76 why would it require it? He said that 4.1 will always have the most update MCM files so you do not need to get the latest version. Edited by Elta1

In response to post #24668369. #24672444, #24673424, #24673814, #24674709 are all replies on the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
runningwild09 wrote: Exactly. People like OP get too worked up. When it rains, THE SKY IS FALLING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. When a paid mod gets added but then removed. GAME MODDING IS COMING TO AN END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Elta1 wrote: @phantompally76 why would it require it? He said that 4.1 will always have the most update MCM files so you do not need to get the latest version.

runningwild09
Mrfizzledude
You're not really bright ones are you? Now if modders don't start removing stuff from nexus and adding it to paid WS, someone else will do and earn shekels on other peoples work. So to prevent it majority probably going to bend over.

When you added the side comment that people doesn't read the news, when some express concern, made me think that we are not supposed to be concern when it comes to the things that would (and possibly will) affect the modding community.

In response to post #24668369. #24672444, #24673424, #24673814, #24674709, #24674954 are all replies on the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
Elta1 wrote: @phantompally76 why would it require it? He said that 4.1 will always have the most update MCM files so you do not need to get the latest version.
Chai Pei wrote: runningwild09
Mrfizzledude
You're not really bright ones are you? Now if modders don't start removing stuff from nexus and adding it to paid WS, someone else will do and earn shekels on other peoples work. So to prevent it majority probably going to bend over.

Elta1, do you honestly believe that?

Do you genuinely, from the bottom of your heart, believe those guys updated SkyUI JUST as a small, temporary cash grab with no intentions of getting rich by becoming the bottleneck that mod users will have to pay through in order to continue using mods in future? Have you not read their smug, arrogant comments regarding this? Are you THAT blind and complacent? Am I getting through to you at all???

In response to post #24668369. #24672444, #24673424, #24673814, #24674709, #24674954, #24675644 are all replies on the same post.

SharkyBytesz wrote:
Chai Pei wrote: runningwild09
Mrfizzledude
phantompally76 wrote: Elta1, do you honestly believe that?

Do you genuinely, from the bottom of your heart, believe those guys updated SkyUI JUST as a small, temporary cash grab with no intentions of getting rich by becoming the bottleneck that mod users will have to pay through in order to continue using mods in future? Have you not read their smug, arrogant comments regarding this? Are you THAT blind and complacent? Am I getting through to you at all???

Yes, because the SkyUi team have proven to be fair and you you do not have an faith in them you must be blind. And the fact that you would turn away from the team that made Skyrim on PC a thing is just as sad. Look at their record. They have always been there and always been the main names in modding here and elsewhere. And if you are so quick as to throw that trust and faith away well that is your loss. The only issue I have is way Marrdox is handleing it.