ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Chanpon race crashing oblivion

yanazake

Ok, let's see... What do I need to make the Chanpon race work?

My oblivion has some mods, but nothing major. When I turn the chanpon.esm on, the game doesn't even load up the first bethesda screen.

Just don't tell me that it needs BP2... that mod is kind of terrible to use...

Ok, let's change the topic a bit:

Is there a way to install this or orther races that require Beautiful people without installing it? I know that there is a "BP - cosmetic library" of sorts, but I'm not sure it's enought to install these custom races.

A requirement is a requirement. If you want to change that requirement, you need to get persmissions to alter the race yourself.

Ok, let's change the topic a bit:

Is there a way to install this or orther races that require Beautiful people without installing it? I know that there is a "BP - cosmetic library" of sorts, but I'm not sure it's enought to install these custom races.

Emm... No, unless you modified the race to not require BP or its derivement. My BP cosmetic library is not compatible with BP 2ch Edition or MBP(++), mostly.

• 1 year later...
Dude, mine has the problem where after I create my character the game suddenly crashes or while creating the character it freezes and freaks out until I have no choice but to close oblivion down. If anybody can help my LEGITIMATE problem, I'd be grateful. Plus yes, chanpon race does REQUIRE 117x and BP version 1.8 fixed, then MBP 2ch-edition versions 1.4 and ++. If it is a requirement, it is a requirement. No ifs, ands, or buts. However, you don't need to ask permission to alter a mod as long as you are using it privately and under no circumstances sharing it. You need permission to share an altered mod as they are all usually subject to copyright because people work very hard for a long time for these mods, and they like to get credit for all that hard work