Co-Authoring a story..

HellsMaster

Any place for me left? I can be a co-author. I usually have a lot of time. I am not that good with grammar/spelling but I can beta read the book and maybe help write it. I doubt there is enough room for co-author but you can never have enough beta-readers. :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any place for me left? I can be a co-author. I usually have a lot of time. I am not that good with grammar/spelling but I can beta read the book and maybe help write it. I doubt there is enough room for co-author but you can never have enough beta-readers. :thumbsup:

Heh, I don't know maybe if there are 2-3 Co-authors then you can, if not, then you might take my role if I become a Co-author. I feel like beta testing now lol.

Ok lets go through this again then:

Co-Authors =

The Calliton [status= Available]

Alias Theory [status= Busy]

antokr [status= Available]

Omeletter [status= Available/Multi Job]

Beta Readers/Spell Checkers =

RZ1029 [status= Available/ Spell Checker]

Omeletter [status= Available/Beta Reader]

Sure thing Antokr you can be one.

PLOTs

Anybody got an idea for a plot?

Here is my idea, any comment are welcome! Of course this plot can be changed to our hearts felt ect. Just grab the text and add or change stuff but bolden the changes please.

A knight leader with the strongest knight unit in the world is defeated by a necromancer. All of his unit was mercilessly slaughtered (or so we think), the knight leader is imprisoned and force hibernated in a dark icy cave, where he will remain there frozen and asleep for hundred of years. He awakes. He has to go back to the land of the elf to see his wife and see if he is alive. on the way he get a new companion. He arrives at his wife (elven queen) and on the way he has a first encounter with the necromancer. Everything is fine with his wife but the land is terrorized as undead, murderers, criminals freely roams the plains. He sets off to seek information on his knight unit, over the book he finds 3 remaining. He then sets off to to capture the necromancer right hand to get information about the necromancer himself. Then they set off to the necromancer, where hidden truth are revealed ect. He doesn't kill the necromancer but rather uses his own magic against him and turn him in a undead for the rest of his life, powerless. [He is that cruel toward him, because his son dies along the way in the book]

Edit: Calliton status changed.

Edited by HellsMaster

if have many many many ideas in the labyrinth of my mind

simple give me a few key points, and ill string something together

but im thinking something unique, the son dying has been done, dragon has been done

we not do a story from the point of view of the evil guy? trying to outwit the hero and eventually being defeated, but you feel bad for the villan because the good guy is all snooty and self righteous and unbearable?

edit: HM, your idea is pretty good

Edited by TheCalliton

Of course it was a quick layout.. modifications can be made.

Calliton: i love your idea... thats where we co-authoring comes in good. Lets take an exemple Chapter 1 is the knight PoV Chapter 2 is the necromancer PoV ect. So lets say i write about the knight and you write about the necromancer we will literally fight against each other :D i like it.. if we do use this plot we should start tweaking it to the best result. I did the basic lay out, feel free to change it now

Hmm interesting ideas. How about having some sort of like a key inanimate object of the story. For example knight having some sort of a magical sword that he needs to defeat the necromancer. Some one item in particular that the story should highlight,