How do you disable borders?

v505bx

I have Elsweyr Anequina and Hammerfell mod installed both of these mods use the same map as cyrodill i have the

borderless cyrodill mod(activated while running the two mods) i just installed the hammerfell mod today (12/26/10) i had

Elsweyr Anequina before Hammerfell with the borderless cyrodill mod... and it worked but when i added hammerfell the borderless mod didn't work and i got the annoying message "YOU CAN'T GO THAT WAY TURN BACK !" :wallbash: :wallbash:

...So Can one you guys or girls show or tell me how to disable the borders step by step? :sweat:

Ditch the borderless Cyrodiil mod. Instead, open Oblivion.ini(under \My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\), edit these two lines like:

bBorderRegionsEnabled=0
bEnableBorderRegion=0

I can travel to Hammerfell to work but i can't travel to Elyswer... any more ideas? :confused: :sweat:

Try moving your Borderless Cyrodiil mod to the end of your load order. If that does not work, mod one of your mods that is late in the load order to make it remove borders. To do this, go to Main Window> World > Region > Tamriel > CyrodiilBorderRegion. Uncheck the "Border Region" box. Save the mod.

I am puzzled why editing your .ini file is not doing the job.

• 10 months later...
well basic the only thing i wanted is to look like Dovahkiin but the helmet of Dovahkiin is not working so i tryed this mod. The mods helping me more to feel the way as an assassin, as a theif or even a guard so that's why i am trying to find some mods Edited by CaptainBafos