Need Help Here

unh0ly51nn3r

First of all, I'm sorry please forgive me if this kind of post has already been made. I don't have enough time to 'dive' the whole forum to look for a simillar thread (That is what all forum members do before posting something to a forum site)

My questions are:

1. What is the name of this game & if the game has many versions (As what I've heard

) what version is it?

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/14386-1-1212240144.jpg Can anyone help me find it?

2. I know that sword is Ichigo Kurosaki's Zanpakuto named 'Zangetsu' from the anime called 'Bleach' but where can I get it? I know this is a game by just looking at it

Well, it seems like it's The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but I own the game and know enough about it to know that the equipment in that picture is definitely not part of the original game. What's likely is that it's part of a mod. As for different versions, I don't know anything about that (they might have released versions in different languages).

Hope that helped.

In a bit more detail for you:

the game is Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. It's a PC RPG made in 2005 by Bethesda studios of washington, USA. The original game was panned by gamers for it's simplistic combat, simplistic aesthetic, and general lack of anything truly extraordinary. It's competition, games like Two Worlds, The Witcher, and numerous others, outdid it for funfactor, but also aesthetic and artistic value.

But Oblivion had a trump card, and that's why it's still widely played when all the others of it's age are dead. It's 100% customisable.

That's what this site is for, you can download MODs for the pc version of Oblivion for freee, install them, and by doing so, completely alter the way it looks, plays, and behaves. It still lacks the quality of say... Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter, or even the more error prone Witcher, but the ability to in five minutes, alter every single aspect of the game, from gameplay to artstyle and voicing, and to make your own MODs, gave it lasting appeal that only Diablo and FF can really compete with.

The MODs can be accessed from right here.

lasting appeal that only Diablo and FF can really compete with.

You forgot Tetris, Starcraft, Neverwinter, and a few others. Diablo is possibly the last harrah for cooperative multiplayer games(excluding MMOs).

You can't include Tetris, it's not an RPG (I don't think Starcraft fits either). Neverwinter still counts (although I thought it wasn't up in the Diablo leagues).