Aliens

MadMike710

The aliens must have some kind of advanced technology that detects cameras with a broken autofocus being used by people in the middle of a fit, they skilfully avoid functioning HD cameras which is impressive. HD camcorders are no longer expensive rarities and a lot of phones have HD recording yet all we get time and again is low res blurry video shot in wobble vision.

Your onto something, bigfoot also has the same technology. And ghosts. And everything else that's paranormal.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm those ghosts are smarter then they appear, even though some of them have no clue what it is, it must be alien and ghost instinct.

More ufo sightings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbHtC4ARjs&feature=related

I swear i saw something like this once before, it was stationary though but moved like in a wobble and didn't move off like that in the video. I couldn't really make it out because it was so high and it was dark, but it was to "BIG" to be an average star. Kind of hit me when i saw this.

Also the most convincing video

as you can see in the video it clearly zooms away during the shaky camera

Edited by Thor.

This is like the ocean, we, you are the plankton and there are just lots of kind buzzing around.

More likely the alien buzzing on the TV screen is just an entertainment buzz, six worlds yonder all reality.

Hmmm those ghosts are smarter then they appear, even though some of them have no clue what it is, it must be alien and ghost instinct.

More ufo sightings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbHtC4ARjs&feature=related

I swear i saw something like this once before, it was stationary though but moved like in a wobble and didn't move off like that in the video. I couldn't really make it out because it was so high and it was dark, but it was to "BIG" to be an average star. Kind of hit me when i saw this.

Also the most convincing video

as you can see in the video it clearly zooms away during the shaky camera

So the Ramstein Airbase and some American Airbase near Canada is testing new experimental stuff again or some hitcher raised his thumb again to get of before the Vogons build the Hyperspace bypass. Interesting, do they know they are violating Canadian and German Air space or did they have official flight plans?

Edited by SilverDNA

Who knows so the USA has hyperspace tech, scary if you think about it. Unless its Canada doing that military research, hmm atleast its in good handshttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

unless they figured out how to harness Antimatter.

http://articles.lati...matter-20110606

Yup it does exist, right out of star trek

Edited by Thor.

Who knows so the USA has hyperspace tech, scary if you think about it. Unless its Canada doing that military research, hmm atleast its in good handshttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

unless they figured out how to harness Antimatter.

http://articles.lati...matter-20110606

Yup it does exist, right out of star trek

Flashing lights in the sky doesn't really mean hyperspace tech.

I don't think anti matter will help much for a long time, we need to be focusing on simpler methods until we can fully research that.

I believe in other life in this universe, because its so massiv and big. We should be the ONLY lifeform there? C'mon.

And i believe in aliens too, but they ignore us because they have seen what we are doing with this world/to each other, and they said to themselfs "They are stupid, leave them alone for now and whait until they are grown up and stop killing each other for stupid reasons".

I believe in other life in this universe, because its so massiv and big. We should be the ONLY lifeform there? C'mon.

And i believe in aliens too, but they ignore us because they have seen what we are doing with this world/to each other, and they said to themselfs "They are stupid, leave them alone for now and whait until they are grown up and stop killing each other for stupid reasons".

Are there good reasons for killing each other? :D

We are also rather far out on the galactic rim, so, not like we live in "downtown milky way".. Maybe they haven't found us yet. Or, maybe you are correct in your surmise. Maybe some of the UFO reports really ARE aliens, and they are just stopping by to see if we have either killed ourselves off, or maybe learned something......

Are there good reasons for killing each other? :D

We are also rather far out on the galactic rim, so, not like we live in "downtown milky way".. Maybe they haven't found us yet. Or, maybe you are correct in your surmise. Maybe some of the UFO reports really ARE aliens, and they are just stopping by to see if we have either killed ourselves off, or maybe learned something......

Makes me wonder what the chances of a galactic government is...