Nexus download links not showing up

nisen

Hi, not sure if its my OS or the Nexus download site but its only an issue with Nexus cause I am able to download from other sites, and not had any other major system problems lately.

basically all of the mod download links have suddenly dissapeared, replaced by the mod link im allready on, with a # at the end. Its doing this on the three main browser engines, (Firefox, IE equivalent, and Crome) First noticed it a few days ago, so rebooted my system which fixed it, but today its returned with a vengence, and no rebooting, clearing cashe, temp files, registry errors etc effect it. Its crazy not having Nexus at any stage of modding these games, atm starting FO3, and downloaded a few GB of mods not yet installed etc

Edited by nisen

Its seems to effect the main download pages when you click on the link to the file. It simply hangs there for ever without doing anything.

I will try to send a screenshot but it won't help much since its a loading in progress thing.

I am also thinking about uninstalling firefox and reinstalling it to see if it fixes it or not. Could be a side a effect from that latest brake in from that script kiddy.

Edited by Thor.

Your not alone, it seems to effect firefox more then anything. Explorer seems to be not effected.

what luck :biggrin: so it might be a glitch on the Nexus servers. First thought it was a Firefox problem too but the other browsers arent any different

What site is this on. Please provide a screenshot as well as I'm having no problem downloading any files from TESNexus or NVNexus on Fire Fox.

ive got it showing up on tesnexus and fallout3nexus, so itd probably happen on dragonagenexus and newvegasnexus if your getting it. Also theres an adware type browser window opening in the background, if I click on the files tab before the description page is loaded, doesnt happen every time but consistent enough. The link goes to a page titled Get cool ringtones and games when you join Mobilefun4hours and its a 'celebrity quiz' iphone thing (only checked the link once so could been loading other adware before)

Edited by nisen

last time I had a problem anywhere near this

it was simply caused by noscript chewing up the page

told noscript to behave and downloads have never been a problem

(firefox)

Edited by Fonger

:turned: Ok bit of comprehension problem at my end. Turns out all thats happened is I cant open downloads links in a new tab with these new address', but left clicking to open a popup window (like most ppl obviously do) works fine, case closed