Vampire fans!

Lehcar

I like vampires a lot. Not the Twilight kind of course :)). Vampires shouldn't sparkle xD. But, in Oblivion it's a bit weird. I love the environment and to go out only by night time is weird. i used to be a vampire, but now I'm back thanks to the vampire cure quest. What my idea would be, is to insert a spell...resist sunfire or smth, that u can enchant in items using the altar in the arch-mage's quarters. That would make vampirism more fun xD

It'a a lot easier to delete the sun damage effect than add resist sun damage.

Here's an esp that does that. I haven't tested it cause i'm no vamp, but it should work just fine if other mods that alter vampirism aren't installed. Hope this helps you a little.

* sorry, mediafire link only cause i don't plan to release it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tgru9ec0a7ejrjk

I'd like Vampirism more if it didn't make my dark elves look like giant raisins.

LMAO! Good one! :D

That "no vampire aging" mod I added really helped in this respect. I had a female dark elf vampire, and honestly, the only noticeable vampire trait she had when fully fed was paler eyes. She still got a case of the uglies when underfed, but not nearly as bad as normal.

I used that dude from Dark Brotherhood to turn my cute night elf into a vampire, too...even though I don't really have those awesome fangs, like vampires are supposed to have. XD

I'd like Vampirism more if it didn't make my dark elves look like giant raisins.

LMAO! Good one! :D

That "no vampire aging" mod I added really helped in this respect. I had a female dark elf vampire, and honestly, the only noticeable vampire trait she had when fully fed was paler eyes. She still got a case of the uglies when underfed, but not nearly as bad as normal.

Yeah, the absence of wrinkles is nice. Shame is it still turned my Mystic elf an atrocious pale color, which I suppose isn't too bad considering that it is a vampire. The gaunt cheeks are a tad annoying though. Even without the wrinkles, holy crap, looked like a man. The things I can never unsee. There's also a funny little bug where the "vampire eyes" you get during Vampirism are all mess up. One perpetually stared at my character's left nostril, while the other eye appeared to have rolled all the way over to look out the back of the head. Interesting, and I'm glad that in 3rd-person you see them from behind.

Either way I cured the Vampirism, with a little help from the Console, and no longer look like something ugly. Vampirism wasn't as fun as I had remembered it, and I don't need to be a creature of the Occult to go on mass killing sprees. I can just be a dirty bastard.

I'm just saying, if you really want a good time, get the werewolf transformation spell from Druid Mod, install Busy Roads, and go nuts...there are no harmful side effects to the transformation...check out the short post of mine I linked to and tell me that doesn't look like fun...

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/274908-blowing-off-steam/page__pid__2481223#entry2481223

Edited by majikmonkee