Nexus wiki

Dark0ne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Like I said, it wouldn't be fair if I participated in the lottery. Sitebot is my half-brother afterall. :thumbsup:

I'm well-past the half-way point for all my tutorials. And while I've been re-formatting them, they have been getting updates and corrections with any knowledge that is known today that wasn't back then. I'm also thinking about making some identical tutorials for doing the same thing with different tools.

I kinda feel sorry for the Dragon Age and Fallout areas since Oblivion is eclipsing them in tutorial content. hehehe.

LHammonds

alonso, it would probably be better to upload to youtube and use the youtube link to embed it into your article.

Example:

<youtube v="dMH0bHeiRNg" />

EDIT: 36 out of 49 tutorials converted so far to the Wiki Nexus and counting...

Nexurians are on the roll it seems. Well done. It's good to know that we are expanding our domain. Keep up the good work!

THanks LHammonds , I will upload some texturing/modeling tutorials in a little bit :P

You're welcome. As an example, here is a video tutorial. You have an option to download the high-res video or simply play the low-res video via YouTube or both.