The first quest you ever did?

majikmonkee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like a total idiot I was doing what the game wanted me to do, which was to get involved in the main quest. Really, folks. There are more interesting and rewarding things to do in Oblivion than save the world and get a junk set of armor as a reward, with people (especially Imperial Battlemages, still treating you like dirt, even if you're also the Archmage at the time). So I had to walk through Weye and talked to Aelwin Merowald. He needed me to kill some stupid fish, so I spent the better part of an entire day hunting them down. Actually, I think I spent the better part of the day recovering from wounds. Those buggers bite hard! So, "Go Fish" was the first quest I ever completed, and it's usually where I head, in any new game, right after cleaning out Vilverin, since the Jewel of the Rumare is such a nice ring -- Water Breathing + Fortify Athletics (+4, if I recall -- not much but it's significant for a beginning character).

The First quest i ever completed was "A Knife in the Dark" i murdered the Innkeeper at Merchant's Inn by mistake and was visited by Lucien when i fell asleep lol... Edited by Lazilot

Well, my first quest was Breaking the Siege of Kvatch, which I got utterly destroyed in without saving. Yeah, I had to start a new game. On that character, I believe my first quest was the one where you deliver the weapons to Desolate Mine, and I utterly failed at that one too. So yeah, it`s safe to say I sucked at Oblivion back then.

Quest? There are QUESTS? Darn - THAT'S what I'm doing wrong! :wallbash: I thought the idea was to collect and install as many mods as possible before borking the game and having to start again :teehee:

... think it was Unfriendly Competition, but it WAS a while back now. Go Fish was the second for me,

Edited by MarkInMKUK

After exiting the sewers, I came upon Fort Caractucus and Aleswell. I started getting attacked by invisible wolves. I was sad because I thought my brand new video game was buggy and broken. But it turns out that it was part of the quest, and that is about the only place in the whole game where I could have encountered something like this at level one to make me think my game was broken.