The first quest you ever did?

majikmonkee

First quest I did was rylend the gravefinder (anyone have any idea how to spell the first name). My first time playing was pretty eventful, swam across the water (because I was oblivious to the city behind me :P ) to the ruin and killed the first two bandits. I went inside the ruin and got attacked by all the bandits at once, which resulted in me running for my life. I ended up at an inn with a guard in front (Roxey inn). After my life was saved by my now tired legs, I walked inside and talked to the whatsHerFace and got the quest to go kill a necromancer.

Well that went fine, i went back, got my gold and looked at my map to see how far away Jaffree was. I remember being very disappointed on how far away he was(I didn't know about fast travel). Thats when I realized a horse was outside, and when I also found out getting on a horse that isn't yours is wrong... and you should never do it in front of a guard. Now I was running for my life away from a guard, which got the attention of a wolf, then another wolf, then a goblin and then 2 bandits. Somehow I end up in Bruma. Luckily I lost the imperial guard, and a bruma guard helped me fight off the baddies that were after me. After that I went to go talk to the bruma guard who saved me... only to be locked up in a jail self next to some grumpy guy without a shirt who told me to shut up after talking to him.

What I learned in my first few hours of oblivion: Random people give you money for killing stuff, just because you see a horse doesn't mean its yours, bandits suck, and don't talk to guards or shirtless prisoners.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic