Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great.. Ye gods, they designed the UI again with the Xbox in mind. Hello, fontface that takes up 10% of the screen per line!

yep... while not a major deal they are kinda droppin the ball with that one. Looks like we will have to be relying on ui mods again, despite the complete rework.

Also I am wondering how the 3d menu items are going to make life harder for modders to make their own stuff... lets hope that it's not the case. I'm really hoping if I want to create custom weapons or items it isn't going to require me to create 2 models, one for the game world and one for inventory view.

In addition a little dissapointed about not being able to mismatch spells in either hand. I'm really not sure what the point of dual wielding spells is if you can mix them... :confused:

Edited by Fatalmasterpiece

Fixed dungeon levels :S ?

So let me get this straight . . . If you go into a ruin at level 1, all the enemies will stay at that level for the rest of the game? I'm seeing exploits here . . . :sweat:

I can't remember reading that on any of the GI articles, so don't take that as official.

- Considering GI is the only confirmed Magazine to have information regarding Skyrim, I have some doubts on the credibility of this "Dutch Power Unlimited magazine" - There is a lot of information on that page that has never been mentioned on GI.

I can't remember reading that on any of the GI articles, so don't take that as official.

- Considering GI is the only confirmed Magazine to have information regarding Skyrim, I have some doubts on the credibility of this "Dutch Power Unlimited magazine" - There is a lot of information on that page that has never been mentioned on GI.

Bethesda doesn't have any doubts. :P

Ah, I missed that... Thank you. :)

Guess I'll be adding some more to the opening post then. :)

EDIT: Opening Post updated with the essentials from Dutch Power Unlimited.

So let me get this straight . . . If you go into a ruin at level 1, all the enemies will stay at that level for the rest of the game? I'm seeing exploits here . . . :sweat:

I think he means leveled before you even set foot in there, a pre set level(s). There is a strong push for the elimination of level scaling, because, wtf, it just nerfed everything. Nothing was ever too easy or too hard. At lvl 2(I did this :sad: )one should not be able to beat the main quest (I did it by making really terrible skills my main skills,and looking ahead, I think like 3 of the most worthless skills are being merged). At lvl 30+, travelling should be safe, even kinda fun(blasting all those lil' wolfies outta the way :devil: ), but now at 30, the wildlife is as magical and powerful as me. :wallbash: level scaling was also just like a major exploit, I was never up a creek no matter what stupid dangerous thing I did. It needs to go. Or at least be optional. And if it remains I'm not buying the game until the community fixes it( Oscuro's OO).

I think he means leveled before you even set foot in there, a pre set level(s). There is a strong push for the elimination of level scaling, because, wtf, it just nerfed everything. Nothing was ever too easy or too hard. At lvl 2(I did this :sad: )one should not be able to beat the main quest (I did it by making really terrible skills my main skills,and looking ahead, I think like 3 of the most worthless skills are being merged). At lvl 30+, travelling should be safe, even kinda fun(blasting all those lil' wolfies outta the way :devil: ), but now at 30, the wildlife is as magical and powerful as me. :wallbash: level scaling was also just like a major exploit, I was never up a creek no matter what stupid dangerous thing I did. It needs to go. Or at least be optional. And if it remains I'm not buying the game until the community fixes it( Oscuro's OO).

Or it could be that dungeon's have their own levels instead. You're lvl 5 and you go in a level 30 dungeon, butt-kicking commences. You leave the dungeon, get stronger and the dungeon will still be the same level as you left it.