Skyrim Information

Zaldir

As of now, both sites work fine for me. Nothing changed.

Well, that's disappointing.

At least it's "only" 165 days 16 hours 12 minutes and 2...1 second until Skyrim's release.

...Oh God I want some more info. :dry:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it is a Oblivion mod coming out later this year. It does have good graphics though. It is a mod that takes place in one of three Islands south of Black Marsh. It is a Total conversion of Oblivion that I'm sure.

This andoran thing is impressive, it has dynamic shadows and everything, Oblivion would look like another game with it, shame bethesda couldn´t include it in oblivion.

This andoran thing is impressive, it has dynamic shadows and everything, Oblivion would look like another game with it, shame bethesda couldn´t include it in oblivion.

That's the thing, Andoran IS Oblivion(as far as the engine goes). It's just a mod for Oblivion. Which means if a modder was able to put dynamic shadows in Oblivion, then where wear they in vanilla Oblivion? Cause now there's really no excuse considering modders can apparently do it. :P

Hmm with my $4000 should I get a ticket to E3, or by a new PC? I wonder.

Give me the $4,000 and I'll make a mod just for you. LOL.

Regarding E3, I may just be indifferent to the world but I've never cared for such events or wanted to attend them.

Andoran looks cool. I tried Nehrim for a little while, which was pretty epic but it's voiced entirely in German. Looks like Andoran is going to be entirely Russian. I definitely think that bethsoft should play through some of these total conversions, because even though Nehrim was subtitled, it was still pretty epic. The deep and unique level design as well as the outstanding creation of atmosphere are things that could really, really improve Oblivion, or Morrowind, and probably Skyrim.