Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Still no word on vampirism?

From the wiki:

The Volkihar vampires of eastern Skyrim live under haunted, frozen lakes and only leave their dens to feed. They have the power to freeze their victims with icy breath, and can reach through the ice of their frozen lake dens without breaking the ice.

So if Bethesda stay true to their lore, they will add vampires.

And if vampirism was in Morrowind and Oblivion, I am sure it will be in Skyrim too.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if vampirism was in Morrowind and Oblivion, I am sure it will be in Skyrim too.

Arena and DF too. Basically in one form or another, vampires have been in every single TES game to date.

imo it is only an outside chance that there won't be vamps.

Edited by Ghogiel

Parts of the E3 gameplay footage, but without the commentary. And the video quality is a bit higher too. Enjoy the music! :D

One

Thank you kind sir!

Well, the music is mind blowing, as well as all other sound effects, except the barbaric like screaming when he gets hit by things, and the dragon shouts aren't really shouted, and they don't sound powerfull, its more like "ruus, fuda" but I would prefer something more stronger like "RUS FU DAA!" like in the trailer.

Edited by Iv000

Parts of the E3 gameplay footage, but without the commentary. And the video quality is a bit higher too. Enjoy the music! :D

One

Excellent work finding this, been hoping something like this would pop up on the internet.

@lv000 what? character should sound like a screaming little girl? i think he sounds perfectly :P, and i can't seem to hear dragons shouting when they attack, i guess im just deaf? XD

@lv000 what? character should sound like a screaming little girl? i think he sounds perfectly :P, and i can't seem to hear dragons shouting when they attack, i guess im just deaf? XD

You can barely hear it in that footage. It's almost like a rumbling growl. I'm pretty sure they've applied some effects to the dragon voices.