Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you can be both a creationist and a evolutionist. ;)

What?!?! I've never heard of this phenomenon!

I know several people who are that. The 2 doesn't necessarily need to conflict.

... though I believe we are starting to get off-topic. And seing as religious debates isn't allowed at all here even in the debate section (how in the world did a discussion about skyrim turn into a discussion about religion?), I will just post this link: http://www.holysmoke.org/kevino.htm

You can find a lot of others as well if you just google it, though you still have to sort out all the "vs" sites.

I

Edited by amycus

Oh speaking of religion (watch me turn the convo around) how is the religion going to be handled in Skyrim? I'm not too knowledgeable about the beliefs of the people in Skyrim having only played Oblivion. There is certainly going to be Daedra right? But no entrance into Oblivion due to the ending of the Oblivion crisis earlier?

I have a Hp g62-b09ed laptop,

intel HD-graphics 1696 MB videospace

intel core i5 460m 2,53Ghz

4 GB RAM

annyone know if I can run this game?

We don't know the system requirements yet.

But even if we did, no your laptop wouldn't run Skyrim.

You will need a more powerful GPU, and since you can't upgrade a laptop, you will need to buy a desktop PC or a console.

I have a Hp g62-b09ed laptop,

intel HD-graphics 1696 MB videospace

intel core i5 460m 2,53Ghz

4 GB RAM

annyone know if I can run this game?

We don't know the system requirements yet.

But even if we did, no your laptop wouldn't run Skyrim.

You will need a more powerful GPU, and since you can't upgrade a laptop, you will need to buy a desktop PC or a console.

oh :facepalm: , thanks for reply :ohdear:

Has anyone else wondered if there is a connection between the Septim-dragon blood of kings and the fact that the main character in Skyrim is dragonborn? How cool would it be if we are embarking upon an epic journey to remake a fallen empire! Edited by buzzbomb

I think there is a good chance that setup will run it no problem. From what's known Skyrim is not going to be a computer breaking game. I mean come on, It's not like he's using a net-book. That's a fairly new laptop even if it's mid-range.

Oh speaking of religion (watch me turn the convo around) how is the religion going to be handled in Skyrim? I'm not too knowledgeable about the beliefs of the people in Skyrim having only played Oblivion. There is certainly going to be Daedra right? But no entrance into Oblivion due to the ending of the Oblivion crisis earlier?

I would think that there would be at least shrines to the daedra as in Oblivion. Maybe even a Morrowind style shrine. But I would expect some new superstition of some sort, or a new practice of worship. Maybe even a Tribunal type quest line!

I think there is a good chance that setup will run it no problem. From what's known Skyrim is not going to be a computer breaking game. I mean come on, It's not like he's using a net-book. That's a fairly new laptop even if it's mid-range.

It has Intel HD graphics, that can barely run Oblivion on low.

CPU and RAM are not everything.