Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I already love Todd Howard, but that last part here just made me love him so much more! ;D

“The paradigm for how we build our worlds has not changed since Terminator: Future Shock,” says Howard, describing how Bethesda builds its scenes from prefabricated kits. “We’ve just got better at it, making them more organic, adding a lot more pieces. It makes for good mods as well.

EDIT:

The article is a really good read, in which you can learn more about the various known features of the game, but very few, if any, new features are revealed.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the latest article, is anyone a little disappointed that the mentioned 3 dragon encounter was taken out? I certainly would have liked to give it a go and get grilled trying.

I'm more interested in the Dwemer ruins, there are supposed to be Dwemer ruins in Skyrim, right?

I really hope there's a quest or some such relating to the Dwemer instead of 'go to this ruin and _____'. We have a Mage's quest that involved an Ayleid ruin, but I really would prefer if it had some grander scheme than it did in the original Mage Guild quest.

Possibly even an expansion that allowed us to go back and see what the Dwemer were like back in the day?

Dwemer ruins are in, I believe. You could see a quick shot of one in the trailer, where someone is sneaking with a bow.

One of the major cities (Markoth) is actually made out of Dwemer Ruins

Found some scans of the PSM3 Skyrim article, and with new pics. :biggrin:

Linky

But the BIG thing that caught my eye is what Todd Howard said about DLC.

...we're thinking bigger than with Fallout 3................ High Rock? Don't bet against it.......

An expansion for an entirely new province of Tamriel? Shoot, Bethesda might as well do Tamriel Rebuilt in Skyrim for us. :P

Edited by jhardingame

Found some scans of the PSM3 Skyrim article, and with new pics. :biggrin:

Linky

But the BIG thing that caught my eye is what Todd Howard said about DLC.

...we're thinking bigger than with Fallout 3................ High Rock? Don't bet against it.......

An expansion for an entirely new province of Tamriel? Shoot, Bethesda might as well do Tamriel Rebuilt in Skyrim for us. :P

This does dissapoint me because some of the provinces deserve more than just DLC, they should have their own game. Like Elsweyr, or Black Marsh.