Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lv000 said it earlier in page 372 but it's ok in my opinion. I like to see the same info once in a while. Saves some folks the time they don't wish to spend looking back through hundreds of pages.

Now to reiterate what Camonna Tong said on page 373,"(Note please don't start a gay marriage argument.) "

Edited by AaronKo

lv000 said it earlier in page 372 but it's ok in my opinion. I like to see the same info once in a while. Saves some folks the time they don't wish to spend looking back through hundreds of pages.

Now to reiterate what Camonna Tong said on page 373,"(Note please don't start a gay marriage argument.) "

i was starting an argument?! who knew!

He meant others that didn't see this.

We don't want people throwing opinions at each others faces.

Offtopic:

came to my mind while writing this.

http://xbox360.ign.c.../1190402p1.html

Skyrim Has Same-Sex Marriage

You can bring it up of course but to many this is a grey topic for many and can start arguments. I said what I did for the simple fact of how Fox may look at it and other stuff.

I don't see how anyone could argue. Elder scrolls have always been about freedom. For Bethesda to put marriage in their game and limit it by race and sex would be just strange to me in a game all about freedom and player choice.

I didn't want to start in argument this the skyrim thread and this new info about skyrim isn't, it may not be as cool as 30min gameplay video but it's still some new info about the game.

<br>I don't see how anyone could argue. Elder scrolls have always been about freedom. For Bethesda to put marriage in their game and limit it by race and sex would be just strange to me in a game all about freedom and player choice.<br><br>I didn't want to start in argument this the skyrim thread and this new info about skyrim isn't, it may not be as cool as 30min gameplay video but it's still some new info about the game.<br>
<br><br>You'd be surprised. But anyways I want to hear more about the business and property thing I heard about. I also wonder about the dagger wielding. Usually the experts and stuff are the ones who have the reverse grip. As it is a lot more harder to defend against and other such stuff. (I am a martial artist but I'm not good at describing things.) So maybe when you get to one-handed 50 or so you access that. Or it is a perk. Finally it might just be race fighting style. Well we will see.