Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete confirmed that both sexes can choose between males and females. source

I know. Hence, the "everything is bi" comment. My concern is even though having a same-sex marriage will be possible the game will still be primarily intended for the player character being a straight male, with maybe 1 option for everyone else.

I've only got like 28 days before I, HOPEFULLY, get to play a 15min demo. It's going to drive me wild between 22.09 and 11.11

I might actually explode

To what convention are you going?

The only one I know that has Skyrim in it is PAXPrime and that's in a week.

Also, implosions are a lot better then explosions.

@Alcrin

I understand you now.

I believe Bethesda has put in the same amount of partners for both.

@Teltab

Nope. This was posted already yesterday.

If something is a few hours old, you can expect that we already saw it.

Edited by Iv000

I agree with you Alcrin .. Thats how I felt about Mass Effect and Dragon Age's Romance stuff .. They didnt have many options in the way of male NPCs to choose from and the few they did have I wasn't always interested in .. Dragon Age's gay male was downright slutty and totally turned me off ... wait.. this is a game ~_~; .. I need to shut up lols..

I agree with you Alcrin .. Thats how I felt about Mass Effect and Dragon Age's Romance stuff .. They didnt have many options in the way of male NPCs to choose from and the few they did have I wasn't always interested in .. Dragon Age's gay male was downright slutty and totally turned me off ... wait.. this is a game ~_~; .. I need to shut up lols..

Honestly I'm expecting even worse out of Bethesda: No boys to romance at all, and I'm willing to bet they even won't bother to change the dialogue in the girl-girl relationships so your partner will still refer to you as a "he."

Honestly I'm expecting even worse out of Bethesda: No boys to romance at all, and I'm willing to bet they even won't bother to change the dialogue in the girl-girl relationships so your partner will still refer to you as a "he."

Wouldn't that mean they are lying? So I doubt it.

I think the dialog will be fine .. They will use terms like "love" or "sweetie" a lot to avoid double recording things .. like I'm sure people will call you "friend" and "dragon born" in the main quests.. Maybe a lot of ugly 40 something nords with santa beards though xD