Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add-ons or DLC? Technically they are different. Unless they mean the same thing. It can be the same but not always which is sometimes why the call Fallout 3 DLC Add-ons. So they can be the same but different it is confusing.

Microsoft's 360 division must be really stupid because skyrim is windows only. so what the point of Microsoft paying only for 360 exclusivity?

Unsure what you mean there? Either you meant that why Microsoft is getting the DLC first when Windows is Microsoft too. Or Skyrim is windows only which is not true. I'm guessing the first one. In which case you should realize Microsoft gets a lot more money on the 360 when for Windows they get nothing (Some if at best.) really because it isn't using G4WL or anything. It would be like saying Microsoft gets money because Minecraft is on PC or something in another analogy.

Microsoft's 360 division must be really stupid because skyrim is windows only. so what the point of Microsoft paying only for 360 exclusivity?

Unsure what you mean there? Either you meant that why Microsoft is getting the DLC first when Windows is Microsoft too. Or Skyrim is windows only which is not true. I'm guessing the first one. In which case you should realize Microsoft gets a lot more money on the 360 when for Windows they get nothing (Some if at best.) really because it isn't using G4WL or anything. It would be like saying Microsoft gets money because Minecraft is on PC or something in another analogy.

pretty sure skyrim is windows only at least whens it comes to personal computers because really no one cares about macs. i know MS doesnt get money from software but still is stupid for MS to make the exclusivity just for 360.

pretty sure skyrim is windows only at least whens it comes to personal computers because really no one cares about macs. i know MS doesnt get money from software but still is stupid for MS to make the exclusivity just for 360.

It's the Greedy part. Yes it is not on Mac, but what does Microsoft care? Microsoft bribbed Bethesda to get DLC first and it will affect a lot to buy 360 get the game or whatever because they don't want to wait for DLC. Hence why many call it Micro$oft. They are doing this to make people come to the 360 and get more money, it isn't stupid for them it is business.

Add-ons or DLC? Technically they are different. Unless they mean the same thing. It can be the same but not always which is sometimes why the call Fallout 3 DLC Add-ons. So they can be the same but different it is confusing.

Additional content in the form of DLC are always going to be add ons in the strict sense. Even though I never downloaded any DLC, only time I got any they were on a DVD. They are still DLC though.

Edited by Ghogiel