Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Haha, me and my uncle were talking about this. I think that you maybe only be able to have children if you are humanoid (or elf).

You won't be able to have children .. They are just joking

Let's face it: You can get married. There are children. This is the sequel to Oblivion.... there's going to be a mod for that.

Imagine 9months passing in game, a belly swells, it's going to go all the way to orc parenting, changing diapers, birthdays for the kids, schools, teenage rebellion, and the daughter brings home some orc barbarian and says the magic words " Dad. I'm pregnant"

And Skynet becomes self aware.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask pete hines something. But I don't have twitter so I can't do this. So could someone please ask him these questions for me?

Will the creation kit will have a region editor or simmilar tool, like Oblivions?

And will we be able to import heightmaps for our custom worldspaces?

If someone could take the time to do this for me it would be much appreciated, and of course you will receive kudos. :) :) :)

I hope they can add something that complex .. maybe make it so the kid ages after a couple long dungeon crawls .. you come back home and see your child is now an adult and can join you on quests

Yeah but I would prefer using a quest script based on the global time parameter. Basically the kid ages incrementally at each yearly birthday. A much more gradual change that literally happens over the course of about 9months real world play time. Damn... that is long ass time to spend of your life playing skyrim. Of course years do pass in game faster because of resting and fast travel... Anyway. I think that makes most sense, don't have kids unless you are ready for the commitment. It's a mod with real life moral messages or something.

And at age 16 the invulnerable toggle is turned off, signifying adulthood. end mod.

I hope they can add something that complex .. maybe make it so the kid ages after a couple long dungeon crawls .. you come back home and see your child is now an adult and can join you on quests

Yeah but I would prefer using a quest script based on the global time parameter. Basically the kid ages incrementally at each yearly birthday. A much more gradual change that literally happens over the course of about 9months real world play time. Damn... that is long ass time to spend of your life playing skyrim. Of course years do pass in game faster because of resting and fast travel... Anyway. I think that makes most sense, don't have kids unless you are ready for the commitment. It's a mod with real life moral messages or something.

And at age 16 the invulnerable toggle is turned off, signifying adulthood. end mod.

There was only a few races that could merge. The Imperial and the Altmer made Bretons and there are others. Otherwise the race they take is from the Mother. Pretty much all the lore experts know this.