Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Does anyone know if it will be difficult to add new presets to the sliders, like on the tattoos and face scar spots? Was it difficult to do for faces in Morrowind, or did you have to replace the old to get new ones?

The faces in Morrowind were entire heads. All you could choose was a head and a hairstyle. If you didn't like a tattoo, you had to choose a whole different head.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He meant adding new faces in addition to the ones you could choose at the start: Indeed, you could do that, but I don't know how difficult it was. It would be pretty stupid to not include the ability to add new facial features though. If it's immutable then I don't even want to imagine how hard making a custom race will be...

He meant adding new faces in addition to the ones you could choose at the start: Indeed, you could do that, but I don't know how difficult it was.

Not very hard. The only thing you needed to do was make a morph for talking. It would be even easier if you just copy pasta any head and just re texture it.

As for skyrim, I have no idea what they are doing. I'll have a better idea in a few days, but even then, race, face morph, presets, related files. and how it is tied together in the CK/ hardcoaded, is really going to be a complete mystery until we examine the files.

Anyone here from the US? According to the users at ESF,

For all you steam users out there, I thought you should know that steam has a free beta download for PC Gamer Magazine Digital. It's a very nifty, interesting program that's basically an interactive magazine with videos and commentary. The magazine has the Skyrim T.V. trailer and a bunch of concept art with commentary in it. It's very interesting, so check it out if you have steam :thumbsup:

Sadly, I cannot get it - anyone would be willing to download it and post the new concept art/comments?