Skyrim Information

Zaldir

A few videos I missed somehow.... Don't know if they've been posted or not but just in case anyone else has missed them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqdu4SKImuA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCFhKWj97kI&feature=related

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

says you :P .. my first playthru of oblivion I used three spells .. chameleon, summon, heal lol .. I didn't use the net to see about class building so I ended up with a really weak character that couldn't handle fights .. I had to beat the main quest with that mix but it was pretty fun and effortless :D Edited by jedimembrain

*Watches part 2 of above video* So... you can block with one handers as long as you don't wield anything else in the other hand... nice.

I love that finishing move with the axe against the wolves. Bethesda suddenly got awesome at making animations... can't believe it. I always considered that their weak spot and now it's looking like one of their strengths.

I don't know if this was discussed and I just missed it but are giants going to be sentient creatures you can interact/converse with? Or will they just be creatures you randomly come across with the mammoths, void of interaction, save for the butt whooping received when daring to poke one with your sword?

I don't know if this was discussed and I just missed it but are giants going to be sentient creatures you can interact/converse with? Or will they just be creatures you randomly come across with the mammoths, void of interaction, save for the butt whooping received when daring to poke one with your sword?

As seen in the demo, you can actually talk with them. :)

As seen in the demo, you can actually talk with them. :)

If I remember correctly, someone on the Beth forums said that they become hostile when you talk to them.

So yes, you can talk to them, but you will die a few seconds later. :thumbsup: