Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read this in the distructoid preview...

"instead of keeling over in a bloody pile, he simply crouched on the ground whimpering and covering his head with his hands. Apparently certain NPCs cannot be killed in Skyrim"

So instead of getting knocked out they just kneel down, cover up and cry for mercy? .. I am please with this new idea :cool:

Who are they and what did they do

They're the guys that made Minecraft..

and apparently they made a new game just like elder scrolls named 'Scrolls'..... so basically using Bethesda games' name to sell their one really well...

Bethesda sued them to protect skyrim and they lost

Edited by braveheart101

it is a little weird though .. I'm a major bethesda fan but Ive always wondered about this .. mojang offered to change the name to "scroll somthing" instead of just scrolls .. they even offered to not trademark it .. but at the same time .. the game really looks like elder scrolls with its medieval settings and stuff "its nothing like it on a basic level .. its a card game" .. but still shocking that they would win this battle .. bethesda games have always been known as either TES of scrolls .. it would be like a game coming out and calling itself c.o.d. and not getting sued by call of duty... or a game called nukem and shared all the same graphic lettering as duke nukem .. or .. well .. I'll stop .. its just baffles me they won this battle