Skyrim Information

Zaldir

<_< .. still noob central here?......... yep .. But at least now I don't have to worry about leaks since the game is less than a day away and the reviews are already out :D .. wow .. look at that metascore! 96 and a pile of 10/10 reviews ^_^.. adam sessler's was the best so far.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those wondering about if left mouse button was for the left hand and the right mouse button was for the right hand, it isn't by default:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6032/6331582323_abc6c4efe6_o.jpg

Screenshot credit goes to the user "Perked" for his thread, 10th post.

Edited by natelovesyou

To all those wondering about if left mouse button was for the left hand and the right mouse button was for the right hand, it isn't by default:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6032/6331582323_abc6c4efe6_o.jpg

Screenshot credit goes to the user "Perked" for his thread, 10th post.

That's what I've been saying all along! :D

Thanks for the confirmation, nate! ;)

I finished watching the review, and it is as i feared all along. They did not change the interface, and they did not give us hotkeys. Its good that you can atleast use to mouse for the "map, skills, inventory, quest" interface, but the fact that it is even left in there proves that they care less and less about the pc players.

It is a brilliant interface for a console with a controller, im not arguing about that, but they should have done it diferently for pc. I guess this is why they refused to show any gameplay of the pc version and that they themselfs was a little embarased about so openly saying "f*** you" to pc gamers.

I finished watching the review, and it is as i feared all along. They did not change the interface, and they did not give us hotkeys. Its good that you can atleast use to mouse for the "map, skills, inventory, quest" interface, but the fact that it is even left in there proves that they care less and less about the pc players.

It is a brilliant interface for a console with a controller, im not arguing about that, but they should have done it diferently for pc. I guess this is why they refused to show any gameplay of the pc version and that they themselfs was a little embarased about so openly saying "f*** you" to pc gamers.

Are you going to be using a 360 controller to play it?

I know I am, so I can laze on the couch while playin on the 50" lol

I have been taking screenshots and posting them on my steam account as I have been running around Skyrim, so far I'm really enjoying it, though the mechanics with the arrows is going to take some getting used to. With the screenshots - especially some of the more interesting ones I used the console command "tm" to hide the menus - it's nice to see that still works. not that I'm suggesting the skyrim HUD is ugly - but being a photographer, I don't like anything getting in the way of my images.

my account name is: Digitalis37

take a look if you want.

Edited by shadow_scale9180